Europa-List: Through the firewall

Subject: Europa-List: Through the firewall
From: Mike Gamble <mp.gamble@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 09:27:42

Still trying to find the best way to get the rubber fuel lines through the
stainless
steel firewall.
The good book just says go forward about 4 inches below the u/c bay roof then up
and over the engine to the mechanical pump.
I had thought of feeding the tubes through a hard plastic or metal duct from a
point about 4 inches before the engine mount through the roof at 45 degrees then
through the firewall but Andy is not too happy with that.
I would rather not have to penetrate the steel panel with the rubber tubing so
can anyone help with alternatives.
Thanks as ever.
Mike Gamble
XS mono #440