Re: Europa-List: Through the firewall

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Through the firewall
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 09:35:43

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerry Holland" <gholland@gemini-resourcing.com>

| Look at Light Aero: http://www.lightaero.co.uk|
| Parts:
| AN807
| AN848
| There is bound to be a combination that would suit.
| Gerry

Right on. Spruce has several pages of AN bits. I used the above to run the
return fuel line back to the tank inlet.  Any AN steel fitting with a 35deg
cone and (I think) a 9/16"x18tpi - for 3/8" bore - will be secure through
composite or stainless steel walls, by means of appropriate washers and
nuts. "Bulkhead" is the trigger word.
Ferg
A064