RE: Europa-List: Jabiru as alterantive

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Jabiru as alterantive
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:46:53

  There is also the Honda VTEC CAM 125 package.  Pretty slick setup.  I
understand they are
redesigning the gearbox to cut 20 lbs.  I know at least one other builder
planning to use this
unit.  Alex Bowman is claiming 200 mph speeds at lower altitudes and that is
with a Warp
Drive prop!

http://www.firewall.ca/main.html
Firewall Forward