Re: Europa-List: Jabiru as alterantive

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Jabiru as alterantive
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:28:03

  Hey Fred!
      Yeah, seems high to me as well, but I'm getting an honest 172-175 mph
GPS at 7500 ft with my 125 hp rated EA81 and I do not have the slick
underbody fairings as on Alex's plane.  When
your'e trying to go fast, the aero mods can help more than more hp.  Like
this guy who went
214 mph on 65 hp!

http://www.ar-5.com/sportav93.html
The Arnold AR-5