RE: Europa-List: Radio reception problems

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Radio reception problems
From: nigel charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 13:39:41

I find the Apollo SL40 (same as the SL30 minus NAV) excellent. This
radio also has the advantage of providing an extra receiver by being
able to monitor the standby freq -very useful when checking an ATIS or
listening in to a tower freq whilst under the control of another agency.
I use the standard Europa VHF aerial.

Nigel Charles