Re: Europa-List: Voltage Regulator Failure

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Voltage Regulator Failure
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:03:32

Hi, Many thanks for your helpful reply. As you will see, various other
replies have encouraged me to think it is the regulator and as I am pressed
for time before setting off to the Continent again on Saturday I am going
forthe simple expedient of replacing it. If I can find someone to test the
offending item I will let you know the outcome, or indeed I would happily
post it to you!
  Regards, David