RE: Europa-List: Mod 70

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 70
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:03:38

Will,

Details of all the new bits, what happened to prompt this, why the cables
are being deleted, etc., etc. are in my previous postings...

Regarding lateral movement, you've also got to have pressure against the
surface to get friction - unless youre VERY badly out of balance (in
knife-edge flight?), youre not going to get that!

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Europa Club Vice-Chairman, Webmaster, PFA NC Representative
PFA EC Member
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, then it is
possible you haven't grasped the severity of the situation.
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1390 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms