Re: Europa-List: Mod 70

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 70
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:32:01

In a message dated 4/27/2005 12:35:18 PM Central Standard Time,
EuropaFlyer_3@msn.com writes:
Yes, you need the mod - every Europa does. I'm guessing A212 is an XS; if
I'm right you'll be in the 25-hour category. My suspicion is that the hours
restriction doesnt apply outside the UK, but that would leave one hell of
an insurance grey area in the event of an accident where the part failed and
had not been replaced within 25 hours.
You are right.  The hours of restriction and the word "mandatory" do not
apply legally to the U.S. fleet.
That being said. I ordered the modification for A276!

Brian Skelly
Texas
Europa # A276 TriGear
See My build photos at: