Re: Europa-List: Did you lock the door today ?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Did you lock the door today ?
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 12:24:48

Just curious Sven,
When the door departed, where did the separation take place. Was it
right at the hinge or did the bolts pull out of the holes. I have been
working on painting my doors and have been considering a fix for this
worry that a cozy builder used. He placed an inside secondary latch.
I'm not sure if this is legal because it cant open from the outside,
but it would solve any worries.
Jeff
A258