Europa-List: Aileron alignment

Subject: Europa-List: Aileron alignment
From: peter.rees05@ntlworld.com
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 14:53:46

Having not had the pleasure (and headaches) of building G-MFHI, I obviously know
a lot less than most of you guys on here about the way the rigging should be
set up and wonder if someone can give me the answer to the following?

When one aileron is set to neutral  ie exactly in line with the bit that sticks
out at the wing tip, the other aileron tip is about 15mm out of neutral. Is this
normal (doesnt sound it to me). The aeroplane seems to fly fine  a very slight
tendency for it to want to turn right maybe but nothing dramatic.

Any opinions gratefully received.

Peter

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
virus-checked by McAfee