Re: Europa-List: Did you lock the door today ?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Did you lock the door today ?
From: Garry <garrys@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 18:04:47

Kingsley,

My Europa was completed in 1999 and the struts are per the original
instructions............mounted in the upper aft corner of the door.  The
constant pressure of the strut when the door is closed causes a slow
deformation of the door such that the corners stand proud of the fuselage.
I've thought about changing to the "new" configuration for the struts, but
simply have been too lazy to get around to it.

Garry Stout