RE: Europa-List: Did you lock the door today ?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Did you lock the door today ?
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 15:53:01

Hi! Sven.
That all sounds somewhat of an important item of failure! Was there any
likelihood of the hinges being maligned at all and in a position of
stress when the door was finally closed down?
Have you any feed back as to the situation with the other door hinges?
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300