Re: Europa-List: Gascolator access hatch

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Gascolator access hatch
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:27:38

Hi,
I fitted my gascolator on the inspection panel itself with the drain coming
through it. Fitted behind the fuel pump and cockpit module. To inspect it,
simply unscrew the panel and allow it to drop down and then you have access
to the mounting bracket it is connected to on the panel. Unscrew it from the
mounting bracket and take the panel away to gain access to the bowl. That
way it is easy as you do not have to unscew the back baggage bulkhead to get
at it and also, more importantly, it is outside to inspect so no fuel gets
into the aircraft.
Cheers,
Tim
Tim Ward