Re: Europa-List: IFR redundancy, was 2nd battery

Subject: Re: Europa-List: IFR redundancy, was 2nd battery
From: Garry <garrys@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:27:39

Just a side note............My RC Allen electric gyro has been the LEAST
reliable part in my entire airplane.  I have had it back to their shop for
repair and overhaul three times, and finally demanded that they replace it
entirely.  The new one has been in service for about 6 months now, and seems
to work OK, but the original one was terrible.

Garry Stout
N4220S trigear, 400 hours