RE: Europa-List: Re: Sourcing a 24V battery

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Sourcing a 24V battery
From: Brad Newell <wendigo@olympus.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:12:33

Hey, Cliff...

We've run a parallel system on the boat, for both the engine and "house" and
they work fine.

How about using two 12v batteries with a flip/flop switch, if one fails?

...And I "second" your views on the magazine from the Club.

Work has been shut down here since Christmas due to congestion in the living
room.  About to start up again.  And we'll be shut down for a trip to Oz in
May/June for another grandchild.

Are there any builders near Melbourne?

Cheers,

Brad