Re: Europa-List: Re: Sourcing a 24V battery

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Sourcing a 24V battery
From: Vaughn Teegarden <N914VA@starband.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 18:20:58

I will soon have to face the task of wiring my aircraft and plan to have a glass
panel from Grand Rapids Technolgy. Since I didn't want to use any steam gages,
I have been looking for a dual battery system to insure that I don't run out
of sparks. I also wanted it to keep both batterys charged and run on only one
when necessary without me having to throw any switches. I have found this
website
and am in the process of trying to figure it out. Maybe some of you with
sparks in your veins could figure it out a lot quicker.
http://www.jlc.net/~fcs/EAA_IG/EA_IG_6.htm

Vaughn Teegarden
N914VA