Re: Europa-List: It's not easy when you're stupid

Subject: Re: Europa-List: It's not easy when you're stupid
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 13:45:17

Hi all,

I put the vent in the wing root to avoid the problem of mud blocking the
vent  and although it works I occasionally get the smell of fuel when I am
in a climb.  I think the smell is coming from the vent  and in through the
flap tube slots, (this is an unproven theory.)  It doesn't always occur,
often I can go for several weeks and then I can smell it again.  Its very
slight and goes away once you level off.

Paul