Re: Europa-List: Firewall choice and Rotax Engine order options

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Firewall choice and Rotax Engine order options
From: UVTReith@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 10:43:39

In einer eMail vom 04.01.2005 06:20:42 Westeurop=E4ische Normalzeit schreibt
M.Grass@comcast.net:

Karl,

yes you are right. Sorry no  diesel, it has a dual electronic ignition. For
some reason I must  interpreted the constant toque over speed diagram and the
low fuel  consumption as a diesel but reading the article again it is
defiantly not  a diesel. The Engine still looks very interesting.

Michael  Grass