Europa-List: FWF Options

Subject: Europa-List: FWF Options
From: Fred R. Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 21:29:53

All...especially the firewall forward-less,

I've made several postings regarding the installation of the Honda
VTEC-based CAM 125, one of which is now flying. Alex Bowman's C-GGNY;
construction progress photos can be viewed at:

        http://www.firewall.ca/main.html

For a variety of reasons, Tony Renshaw, Gary Roberts, and I are exploring
the possibility of purchasing complete firewall forward kits for what we
believe is a superb, well-designed and engineered, robust 130 hp powerplant
in combination with the Airmaster 3222 prop.

The package includes cowlings and various ancillary FG parts from production
moldings, engine mounts, complete cooling and exhaust systems.

We are looking for a few more adventurous souls in order to spread
previously incurred development costs over say six builders. If you have any
interest in such an endeavor, please contact any of us for additional
information.

Fred Klein      (fklein@orcasonline.com)
Tony Renshaw    (tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au)
Greg Roberts    (grroberts3@juno.com)