RE: Europa-List: Harnesses - the ongoing saga

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Harnesses - the ongoing saga
From: beecho@beecho.org
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:47:38

Jeff, a very elegant solution.  Thank you.
I have another that I have not yet accomplished nor, thankfully, tested.  I
plan to reinforce the skin to the structural bow connection at the rear of
the opening doors.  Then reduxing and bolting a aluminum hardpoint to the
aft face of the bow that will extend a few centimeters down so that an
attachment can be to the anchor of the shoulder harness.  I plan to use a
"snap shackle" such as use on sailboats so it can be unsnapped to make cargo
or longranger fuel tank easier to load.  It will be light, not obtrusive,
not obstructive and according to my consulting engineer (me) of adequate
strength.  Photos to follow, once I have solved all of my wiring problems.
Jeff, your upholstery if beautiful!
Tom
XS mono Jab Airmaster A079 N96V