Re: Europa-List: Harnesses - the ongoing saga

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Harnesses - the ongoing saga
From: Fred R. Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 17:27:46

on 12/12/04 3:16 PM, N55XS at topglock@cox.net wrote:

> For those who are interested, I've posted my solution to the low harness
> height, on todays journal at my build site.  Very strong and works very
> well...

Jeff,

...very sweet...I was wondering how you would respond to this thread after
just having installed your well-crafted carpet job!

Are we looking at bent alum. plate (thickness?) or something laid up in FG?

Fred
A194

PS: You should be getting delivery of your polycarbonate wingtip lighting
covers on Mon. or Tues.