RE: Europa-List: brake pipe routing

Subject: RE: Europa-List: brake pipe routing
From: astills <astills@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:20:52

Danny,
I also am at that build site and ran the tubing just as per the factory
instructions (1" behind the leg) which brought me into the back cavity. I
then drilled through the back support approximately 1 1/2" above the floor
line and then out the back of the baggage bay. I then ran around into the
baggage bay and foreword to the park brake and then into the master
cylinder. From there the center line runs from the reservoir to the
firewall. I 'm not to sure where I will attach to the firewall as it has to
be accessible and out of the way of the engine and I'm still waiting for
those.