Europa-List: Linding Lights

Subject: Europa-List: Linding Lights
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 21:07:55

Mike

I made the landing lights and the outrigger fairing all in one unit
(actually two)  Pictures start on page 3 #162.
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/WileE

The light fixture is a auto after-market spot light. I have not used it in
night operations yet.  I have had them on while in the landing pattern.  I
built a wig-wag circuit from a kitplanes article I found on the web.
http://www.rst-engr.com/kitplanes/KP0001/KP0001.htm

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020