Europa-List: brake pipe routing

Subject: Europa-List: brake pipe routing
From: danny@mcwalterscafe.co.uk
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 15:15:23
        2.00 DATE_IN_FUTURE_24_48   Date: is 24 to 48 hours after Received: date

Hi All,
         I am just about to put in the brake pipes on my tri gear xs, Can any of
you who have completed this job tell me how you routed the pipe to the legs
(socket tube). I was contemplating drilling through the baggage ,then rib three
and down by the side of the socket tube,is this an acceptable idea or would
it weaken the u/c?
Also where about on the firewall did you put the master cylinder.

Cheers Danny.  541