Re: Europa-List: What's your position on Night and IMC privileges for

Subject: Re: Europa-List: What's your position on Night and IMC privileges for
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:58:29

Jeremy
I fully support the proposal as I would like to renew my IMC but found it
was not worthwhile in view of cost and reluctance on the part of Air Traffic
Controllers to keep in practice.
I think the night rating would also be appropriate for safety and experience
reasons.
I acknowledge that at this stage you are looking at the Europa being a Night
and IMC platform.
Regards
Steve Pitt