RE: Europa-List: RE: A question of conscience?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: A question of conscience?
From: Jim Puglise <jimpuglise@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:06:52

There was an excellent article in Sport Aviation a couple of months ago
regarding buying a kit.  The author suggested that you place the full
purchase price in escrow until complete delivery.  If the kit builder won't
go for that deal, run, don't walk.  If only we had thought of that several
months ago.

Jim - A283