Europa-List: Fwd: Adhesive Information Request

Subject: Europa-List: Fwd: Adhesive Information Request
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 07:36:00

Gary,

WRT your question:

 > I am going to need more Redux.
 >
 > I contacted Sil-Mid in the UK.  Impressive and timely response.
 > Expensive but reasonable price.  The deal breaker was the packing and
 > shipping from UK to US.  A multiple of over 4  times the price of the
 > Araldite.  Total price ended up at over $450 US for a 1.4 kg
container.

 > Does anyone know of a source in the US?

Here's the result of my search for a North American source of
REDUX/ARALDITE.  I hope this helps.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, 914, Airmaster C/S
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/N914XL
(75%)  Work on hold while I accumulate $$ to purchase the plexi, prop
and other parts that I'll never get from EMIL or E(04).  Meanwhile,
working on Instrument, Commercial, CFI & CFII ratings for potential
career change.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123