Europa-List: Re: RiteAngle owners

Subject: Europa-List: Re: RiteAngle owners
From: EMAproducts@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 01:46:59

  Europa owners that have the RiteAngle AOA, pleases contact me off list if
you have any problems.  We have had problems (various aircraft) with stray RF
---From owner built engine monitoring systems affecting the RiteAngle if
display
leads went  close to source of the RF (behind the engine monitor display) and
during certification on a production aircraft a bad connection on an altitude
encoder gave us fits for quite a while.

Elbie
Outstanding Customer Service is our Motto
If you like it let others know,
If not let me know!

Elbie Mendenhall,www.riteangle.com