RE: Europa-List: RE: A question of conscience?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: A question of conscience?
From: Brad Newell <wendigo@olympus.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:10:31

For what it's worth, I've been watching lots of heads roll in the homebuilt
kit market for a LONG time.  When I decided to go with Europa, I made a
small down payment and made the remainder to go to the deliverers.  I feel
for the guys that got stuck with the whole bill for nothing, but I think I
would have been skeptical about any kit seriously discounted.

Brad