Europa-List: RE: A question of conscience?

Subject: Europa-List: RE: A question of conscience?
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:55:56
        2.60 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

First of all, it really hurts to hear about losses like that. Mine was just a
few
hundred pounds, and i payed more then a month before i finally picked up the
kit. It must have been close to the "take money-see you later" point.

For the rest i feel that proscecution and conviction in civilised countries
should
be delt with by the institutions we have elected. I suppose the UK is a country
where those systems should be in place. I am willing to join and share the
costs to my capacity if such a proscecution needs a committee and money to
get things going.

But i reject the kind of public lynching that is promoted here. That is
absolutely
against my consience, however understandable it is. So, if we feel that this
is a case of criminal activity, lets get the ball rolling in the right
direction!

Cu,
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://forum.okhuijsen.org/