RE: Europa-List: NSI/Subaru MOGAS Clearance

Subject: RE: Europa-List: NSI/Subaru MOGAS Clearance
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:39:29

>> As is the want with PFA aircraft I have a list of 'jobs' and one on
the list was to get cleared for MOGAS. As there was nothing in the log
book to indicate it had been cleared, I have contacted PFA - to find
that non of the Subaru powered aircraft have ever been cleared and
therefore it can't be cleared.

Don't the PFA believe that the Subaru engine is capable of operating on
Mogas? Perhaps they should go and stand by the M1 and count the Sub's as
they go past.

Tony