Europa-List: Fuel pressure sender

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel pressure sender
From: Johnsen Svein K. <Svein.Johnsen@mossww.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:52:02

I have the Grand Rapids Technologies Super EIS, with the LPS-02 fuel pressure
sender
(912S engine).  I am not too familiar with these things, but to me it appears
as if the sender is designed to be screwed into a block of some sort, or
into the body of something to measure the pressure inside that "something".

Anyone with the same pressure sender:

- How did you connect it to the fuel system?  Branching off from the hose
between
the mechanical pump and the carbs is obvious, but what type of connection did
you use on the sender?
- Where did you install the sender, and what kind of fixture did you use?

Regards,
Svein
A225 - now in Norway