Re: Europa-List: Coolant

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Coolant
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:47:13

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gerry Holland" <gnholland@onetel.com>
europa-list@matronics.com>
Subject: Europa-List: Coolant
| I=B9ve just downloaded a Rotax Bulletin that instructs the Coolant is
changed
| to Evans NPG+.|
| Is my understanding correct?|
| If this is the case then http://www.evanscooling.com is the Supplier.|
| I=B9m just adding Lubricants and coolants for the first time. It seems
another
| change of direction for Rotax as I was about to purchase Glycol and make
up
| a 50/50 mix with water. Anyway. The Evans NPG+ looks good.|
| Will find out price when I order today. US Price is around $20.00 per
gallon|
| Regards Gerry

Gerry,
        Looks that way to me. Wonderful how a short sharp description can
turn into a romp through twenty pages........... The emergency solution
appears to be pure propylene glycol antifreeze but to change to Evans when
back at base.
Ferg