Europa-List: FW: Concorde

Subject: Europa-List: FW: Concorde
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 15:00:30

This came in via PFA HQ, if anyone is interested in signing up to the
petition!

Regards,
Jeremy

Dear Penny,

More than 20,000 Britons are determined to see Concorde fly again and will
be taking this bid to the highest level - the people and the Prime Minister.
The Save Concorde group has organised a rally in London to save our Great
British aviation icon. Keen supporters and champions of the Concorde will
gather in Whitehall on Friday, October 22, 2004, at 1pm and march to Downing
Street to hand a petition to Prime Minister Tony Blair. Should you wish to
attend, please e-mail number10@save-concorde.co.uk
<mailto:number10@save-concorde.co.uk>  for further details.

The full agenda of the Friday's events, the magnitude of public backing and
national affection for Concorde is evident on our website,
www.save-concorde.co.uk <http://www.save-concorde.co.uk>  - which we invite
you to view.

We invite everyone who cares about the pioneer technological achievements
that gave birth to the Anglo-French supersonic airliner of our era to
register their support and help to return Concorde to the skies over
Britain.

Thank you!

Regards,

Steve