Europa-List: Trim motors

Subject: Europa-List: Trim motors
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:27:00

Cheers,
        I'm long out of the BIG stuff, but it seemed to me that modern
designers must demonstrate a landing ot two with the pitch trim set at limts
either way and the driver has to show competence in both. If I am wrong,
shatter my tender confidence.
        If I am right, maybe Don Dykins already did this - as I know I've
had to demonstrate it - just can't remember where. Maybe Old Bob knows.
        Anyway, any thoughts on this? Mueller? Anyone?
Ferg