Re: Europa-List: FW: Concorde

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: Concorde
From: DJGeldermann <djgeldermann@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 19:09:33

Paul,
Hey, I think the Concord is really cool, and I've seen it recently in a US
museum, but "dirty tricks?"  Get real, sorry, its economics.  Why pay $2,000
US for a 2 hour transatlantic trip, when you can get there for $600 in 5
hours?  Are 3 hours worth almost $500 per hour of your average person's
time?  (I'm guessing at exact amounts, but the scale is close.)  I wish my
time was worth that, maybe someday.
Dan
A-139