Re: Europa-List: Use of a Dynon in a Permit Aircraft

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Use of a Dynon in a Permit Aircraft
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees05@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:23:07

Sorry, should have been clearer in stating my intentions - the AC currently
has an ASI, VSI, Alt and turn coordinator.

It has no AH or DI.  I can either fit a vacuum kit and steam instruments -
lots of weight and old fashioned or, save up for ever and buy electric
instruments or put a Dynon in - light, modern and not essential to flight
safety so if it does go U/S, not a safety issue.

I'm hoping its not going to be an issue - just wanted to see what people
though and of course if anyone has actually got one flying on a permit AC in
the UK.