RE: Europa-List: Use of a Dynon in a Permit Aircraft

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Use of a Dynon in a Permit Aircraft
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:56:20

Peter,

Are you thinking of installing it instead of some the mandatory steam
gauges, or just as a supplement?

Regards,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms