RE: Europa-List: Jabiru 3300 Engine option

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Jabiru 3300 Engine option
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:27:48

Andrew,
I am aware Jabiru here in Australia are selling  a complete fwf kit for the
Europa, so the question is "why do you think you can do it better than what
is already on offer out of Australia?". I know for a fact that the Jabiru
3300 cowling makes it the nicest lines of any Europa, but that is my
opinion. Standing by....................
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia.
P.S. I am still undecided as to which engine I am going to go with.