RE: Europa-List: pip-pin accident! Need spare and medical help!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: pip-pin accident! Need spare and medical help!
From: Al Stills <astills@senecawholesale.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 12:18:02

I was abel to see a finished Europa here in Phoenix this weekend and observed
one
of the cleanest and easiest pip-pin arrangements I've seen to date. The hole
in the stabilator was only
about 3/4" with a large set screw to cover when installed. To get it in and out
a tool was made  with a t-handle. It had approximately 6" blade that tapered
to the end and then a turn at the end, flat on top and bottom. The rings were
pulled out of the pip-pin and the tool was used to put in and pull out(being
inserted
into the ring hole). Very simple and effective. Eliminates the "OOP!*
(*&#@'s. You can put in with the tool and extract (the hole is just large enough
to put tool and your finger to push the plunger).

Al Stills
A095