Europa-List: pip-pin accident! Need spare and medical help!

Subject: Europa-List: pip-pin accident! Need spare and medical help!
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:44:36
        0.00 MANY_EXCLAMATIONS      Subject has many exclamations

Hi All!

My spar pip pin was broken today.
L-shaped handle went in many pieces.
It was one kind of battle when pulling it out,
without any handle to pull.
This is because my sparbushes are extremely
tight and so far with full power I have managed
to rigg/derigg about 25 times.
I have always thought my spar pin is too tight
but now I really know it. And also I know
the reason for that: spar bushes are not
exactly parallel (in my case). Have to do
something for hassle.

Question:

What is the source of those pins?
I would like to buy a pin with T-handle if possible.
Is there somewhere a man with an extra pin which is sellable for me?

Any tips are much appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Raimo M W Toivio, w/o spar pip pin and left knuckles w/o skin.

OH-XRT #417
OH-CVK
OH-BLL

37500  Lempaala