Re: Europa-List: Propellers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Propellers
From: Bill & Sue Sisley <bill.sue@zip.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:09:58
        on dbmail-mx8.orcon.net.nz

Remi,

I have had an Airmaster AP308 on my Europa XS - Rotax 914 from new.

Over 210 hrs of faultless operation.

It is simple to use in operation and maintenance is at 100 hrs or with
annual.

Have flown a fair bit in rain with no effect at all on the blades.
Prop is smooth but I cannot compare with others as this is all I have had.

Had a prop strike early on and received excellent support from Airmaster for
the repair.

On the field I fly from there are two other planes with Airmaster AP332
props. A 912 powered Pulsar and 912 powered Storm. Both were conversions
---From fixed pitch with a dramatic improvement in performance.

Yes a bit expensive but it works!!

Rgds
Sue and Bill

> Hello all,
>

> I am planning to change my Warp Drive ground adjustable prop for an in
flight adjustable or possibly a constant speed prop.

> According to the Europa Club list of flying Europas, there are 43 of you
flying with the Airmaster AP332 and 31 with the Arplast PV50.