Re: Europa-List: Re Open Letter and New Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re Open Letter and New Europa
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:06:51

..  and I welcome your joining the Club, Ira.

  I've just had a look and of the 162 non-UK Members, 55 of those are now from
the USA. And the only reason the Club is 'UK-centric'...  is because we *seldom*
hear from the rest of the World    8-0)  !!!

  Yes John, I was interested in your trip down the East Coast to Florida a year
or so ago, and Richard's article about operating in Kenya was amazing.

  What do the rest of you get up to with your Europas?

  Articles (NOT to me please!) to our new Editor:

Peter Grant
peter@us-eurolink.co.uk

chus,
dave