RE: Europa-List: Re Open Letter and New Europa

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re Open Letter and New Europa
From: Peter Grant <peter@useurolink.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 08:11:27

I'd just like to add to Dave's comments about the Europa Flyer magazine.

I am, as he said, the new Editor (they say in the army 'never volunteer for
anything' and they could be right!).  I am also brand new to the Europa
Club, being an owner and flyer but not a builder.  So, I come in with a view
uncomplicated by anything from the past, real or imagined.

Point of this message is to assure ALL Europa builders and owners that this
Club exists to serve ALL of them, whatever their geographic or other
distribution.  Please, any or all of you, send your stories, pictures,
letters etc to me, and I will do my best to make sure that we give the
appearance of representing everyone, as well as really so doing!  And, you
can be sure that the Club really does try to represent everyone.  Without
the input from international Club members, the magazine will be a much
poorer read.

Regards
Peter Grant
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
10 The Sidings, Horncastle LN9 5UA
Tel: 01507 523180   Fax: 01507 525888  Mobile: 07774 923160
G-OGAN Europa TriGear Build No: 100
Rebuilt after serious prang with long XS wings and Airmaster VP prop. Rotax
912S. 150 hours.
This email is intended for the sole use of
the addressee. If you have received this email in error, please contact the
sender and delete the message. Sorry, no liability for misuse of this email
however caused. Outgoing emails are automatically checked by Norton
Anti-Virus.