Europa-List: Re Open Letter and New Europa

Subject: Europa-List: Re Open Letter and New Europa
From: irampil@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 17:43:22
 09/12/2004 05:43:22 PM,
        Serialize complete at 09/12/2004 05:43:22 PM

Gentlemen, Gentlemen

Please,

What is this about waiting a month for the company to get settled?

I did not in any way complain that new company was not shipping parts or
satisfying customers,
in ways that require a period of transitiion.

I merely remarked that being UK-centric, their advising the Club alone as
the corpus of owners
blithely ignored the vast majority of owners who reside outside the club
and the UK.  It is
solely that issue which I was addressing, one which required only a
moment's thought,
not an inventory or hiring of personnel or restarting the stamping
machines, or rebuilding
their vendor network. Just a thought (on the part of whoever sent the
press release):
Who are my customers and how can we show them a courtesy

My criticisms have been strictly contructive because I want the company to
be successful
I will even rejoin the club, UK-centric as it is just as I did originally,
for team spirit, even though
the newsletters I was looking forward to never progressed beyond #36
apiece on the site.

Flame response off

Sometimes, someone must, after a decent interval, announce the queen has
no clothes

Ira N224XS
  sustained climb of 2000'/m at 2500' density altitude and 600'/min at
12500 density altitude