Europa-List: Open Response Comments

Subject: Europa-List: Open Response Comments
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:27:20

Regarding the problems at EMIL and latterly the emergence of Europa Aircraft
2004.

Firstly. I'm lucky. I've got all I need to complete. Will still need parts
in the future though.

I know of many in the worldwide Europa community that aren't so lucky.
These guys need some hope and understanding. Serious money has been
misappropriated!

So... Why dont we all feel encouraged that the gloom and doom of only a few
days ago has turned into a way forward.

I can understand both points of view but surely surrounded by bloody
conflict everywhere in the world there should be area of our lives where
that needn't be present.... Building and Flying a Europa.

Ira. I respect your point of view. Bob you have every right to respond.

Please lets be a little less personal in our categorisations of the various
opinions held by each other.

Hoping that everyone moves forward again and Europa Worldwide continues to
be a source of our enjoyment.

Regards to all

Gerry

Europa 384 G-FIZY
Trigear with Rotax 912 and Arplast CS Prop.
Panel near completion.
Dynon EFIS, KMD 150, Icom A-200 and SL70 Transponder.
PSS AoA Fitted.

http://www.g-fizy.com
+44 7808 402404
gnholland@onetel.com