RE: Europa-List: RE:The Penalties of having a flying Partner..!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE:The Penalties of having a flying Partner..!
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 11:33:47

Hi Jeremy
Can I ask her to supply that info directly please :-)
Sorry I couldn't make it to the AGM on Saturday we were closed in with
the weather, how did you do, were you elected? I presume you have now
heard about the new owner of Europa. Hopefully things will now start to
get back to normal and we can all breath a sigh of relief at a new more
focussed management.
Cheers

Alan