RE: Europa-List: RE:The Penalties of having a flying Partner..!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE:The Penalties of having a flying Partner..!
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:02:32

Thanks, Alan. Believe me, my thoughts on how to do the count have already
been made clear :-) I understand and respect why they took that decision
and, given the issues over the last few years, I think it's understandable
that a more robust approach wasn't taken. I just disagree with it not being
more robust and would very much have preferred the EC to have stood up to
any nay-sayers very firmly indeed. My first response to such people would be
"why arent you a candidate for the EC, then?".

Perhaps the change to a fresh EC with new folks sans battle-scars will be
beneficial in this area? It will certainly be beneficial in other areas.

I also suspect they were caught between a rock and a hard place on that one
- hence they used 'SFB Photographic' instead of the individual's name...

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms