Re: Europa-List: RE:The Penalties of having a flying Partner..!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE:The Penalties of having a flying Partner..!
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:38:58

Hi all,

I currently have some LightSpeed 25's and in my Comanche they work great.  I
have had some problems with them in my Europa due to RF break through,
however when they do work the improvement is not as noticable as when I use
them in my Comanche,  I assume that this is becuse they are tailored for
lower frequency attenuation and I suspect that the Rotax has more high
frequency component in its noise profile.

I'd be interested in some real world experience from others, has anyone done
any subjective in cockpit side by side evaluations of  different headsets ?
I suspect for the noise profile of a Rotax there may well be products out
there that perform beter.

Paul