Europa-List: RE:The Penalties of having a flying Partner..!

Subject: Europa-List: RE:The Penalties of having a flying Partner..!
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 10:50:15

Well the heading says it all. Kate is a commercial pilot and knows what
she likes..!
So far we have bought,       David Clarke headsets....ok but not perfect
she says
                                            Then
                            DRE ANR headsets....Brill she says
                                       But then she saw
                             Bose Headsets...... Now these she likes..!

 So does anyone want to buy either some cheap David Clarke's (50 each)
or some excellent DRE ANR headsets hardly used at (100 each) they are
like new I promise. If not does anyone want to buy a cheap Co pilot..!
Cheers
Alan